The Bonsucro Awards programme returns for its ninth year to recognise individuals, companies and organisations that significantly contribute towards achieving the Bonsucro mission: responsible sugarcane production creates lasting value for the people, communities, businesses, economies and eco-systems in all cane growing origins.
Nominations are now closed and will be assessed by the Awards Committee, who will select three Bonsucro Inspire Award winners – one for each of the pillars of sustainability – people, planet and profit.
Benefits of entering the Bonsucro Awards
Bonsucro wants to celebrate the fantastic work that organisations across the sugarcane supply chain are doing to promote sustainability. Our awards exist to showcase and promote the more innovative and impactful initiatives across the sector. So, we invite you to share your successes with us.
In addition, organisations that enter the awards will receive the following benefits:
- Feedback from the judging panel which can be used in communications materials
Organisations that reach the shortlist will receive:
- A mention in Bonsucro’s monthly bulletin
- Inclusion in the awards round on the Bonsucro website
- A shortlisted logo to use on your website/social media/email signatures.
The winning organisations will benefit from:
- A short summary of their initiative on awards round up on the on the Bonsucro website
- Featuring in our monthly bulletin
- Promotion on social media throughout the year
- Inclusion in a press release about the awards
- A winner’s logo to use on your website/social media/email signatures.
The deadline for submission of nominations was 31 January 2020. The winners of each award will be announced at the Bonsucro Inspire Awards ceremony on Thursday, 26 March 2020 in Guadalajara, Mexico, as part of the Bonsucro Global Week 2020 programme.
We’re looking forward to celebrate how individuals and organisations are using sugarcane to create lasting value for the people, communities, businesses, economies and ecosystems at different growing origins across the world.